To empower every pupil to excel in their educational journeys today, tomorrow and for the rest of their lives.
To provide an engaging and inspiring learning environment that encourages children to be curious and ambitious, resulting in happy, confident and real-world ready learners.
Our mission is expressed through core values that provide the guiding principles of everything we do.
At Gateway School, we aim to ensure our pupils and staff aspire to:
- Achieve: offering appropriate opportunities which enable everyone to thrive and succeed
- Strive: encouraging resilience in all areas of the curriculum
- Participate: providing an extensive range of opportunities to involve every single child
- Investigate: equipping our pupils with the skills to problem solve and to question the world around them
- Respect: ensuring everyone and everything in our school community is treated with care and courtesy
- Enjoy: instilling a genuine and lifelong love of learning
To fulfil our hopes for every child to be happy, successful and well-prepared for their ever-changing futures.
Over the next academic year, we shall be focusing on three key areas which are aligned with our mission and will support us in bringing our vision to life. Find out more, here.